- Follifoot Church of England Primary School
- Head: Paul Griffiths Ba Hons Nqph
- T 01423 872580
- F 01423 872 580
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.follifootschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Yorkshire
- Pupils: 63
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th April 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 27th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are a small village school to the south of Harrogate but this doess not limit us in any way!! There is a wonderful family atmosphere throughout school with the older children looking after the younger ones. The parents, staff and governors are very involved in the life of the school and are extremely supportive. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Follifoot Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.