- Forest Moor School
Menwith Hill Road
- Head: Mr Marc Peart
- T 01423 779232
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.forestmoor…n-yorks.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 9 to 16. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Yorkshire
- Pupils: 31
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 1st July 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Forest Moor School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide write: Baliol School is a community special school for boys with emotional and behavioural difficulties, a few have autisitc spectrum disorders, all have statements of special educational needs. Pupils take public examinations including GCSE.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.