- Fort Pitt Grammar School
Fort Pitt Hill
- Head: Mr Nick Watkiss
- T 01634 842359
- F 01634 817386
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.fortpitt.medway.sch.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Medway
- Pupils: 843
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd March 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 11th May 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examination administered by local LEA (Maths, VR and non-VR).
Academy converter 2010.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Fort Pitt Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Cambridge Pre-U - an alternative to A levels, with all exams at the end of the two-year course.
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.