- Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children
4 Wollstonecraft Street
- Head: Mr Dani Sive
- T 020 7391 7040
- F 020 7722 4415
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.fbarnes.camden.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11. Type of SEN provision: HI - Hearing Impairment.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Camden
- Pupils: 31
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 21st March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 26th June 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
School caters for deaf children who require BSL in order to fully access the curriculum.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment||Y|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.