- Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children
4 Wollstonecraft Street
- Head: Mr Dani Sive
- T 020 7391 7040
- F 020 7722 4415
- E email@example.com
- W www.fbarnes.camden.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Camden
- Pupils: 31
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 21st March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 26th June 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.