Frank Wise School
- Frank Wise School
- Head: Mr Sean O'Sullivan
- T 01295 263520
- F 01295 273 141
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.frankwise.oxon.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 104
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 21st January 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Frank Wise School is a unique special school. Effective learning in a caring, sensitive environment geared to the individual child is a hallmark of the Frank Wise approach.
OFSTED praised the strong, confident and very positive ethos of the school.
The schools curriculum, the calibre and qualities of staff and the schools willingness to share with parents any aspect of their childs education are at the heart of its success.
As a Beacon School, Frank Wise School is committed to sharing good practice.
A wealth of information about the school is on our website. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Frank Wise School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Pupils with severe, complex or profound learning disabilities.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available