- Freemans Endowed Church of England Junior Academy
- Head: Ms Victoria Wallis-O'dell
- T 01933 274870
- F 01933 274873
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.freemansendowed.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 7 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 238
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 2nd May 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Freemans Endowed Church of England Junior Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.