Freshsteps Independent School
- Freshsteps Independent School
- Head: Ms Diane Anderson
- T 020 8803 5827
- E [email protected]…ndentschool.org.uk
- W www.freshsteps…tschool.org.uk/
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 18. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders; Dyscalculia; Dyslexia; Has SEN unit or class; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Enfield
- Pupils: 33
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Provides for children with additional needs including: those with EAL , SEMH - (Social Emotional Mental Health); children who are permanently excluded, at risk of a permanent exclusion from mainstream school; School Refusers; young carers at home in need of education. FreshSteps aims to be an environment where pupils are free from harm, where they can achieve and experience success.
Pupils must have an EHCP and be referred from their school or LA. ...Read more
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Special Education Needs
FreshSteps caters for pupils who have an EHCP.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|