- Furrowfield School
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Mrs Michelle Richards Ba(Hons),Ma(Ed)
- T 0191 495 4700
- F 01914 200905
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.furrowfieldschool.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Gateshead
- Pupils: 67
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th April 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th November 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Furrowfield School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
Special Education Needs
Good School Guide writes: Furrowfield School caters for pupils who have social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.