Garvel Deaf Centre
- Garvel Deaf Centre
- Head: Mr Colin Dunning (Acting)
- T 01475 635 477
- F 01475 637 230
- E [email protected]…lydeschools.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Inverclyde
- Pupils: 6
- Religion: Non-denominational
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Garvel Deaf Centre is a state special school providing for pupils from two to sixteen years who are deaf or hearing impaired.