- Gildredge House
Compton Place Road
- Head: Mrs Lea Gilbert Ma (Oxon) Pgce Npqh
- T 01323 400650
- E email@example.com
- W www.gildredgehouse.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Sussex
- Pupils: 588
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Our Vision and Ethos
All students will be cooperative, confident, ambitious and successful regardless of their background.
We expect students to meet academic challenges, discover their passions, develop confidence, contribute positively to society, be resilient and become independent thinkers prepared for successful and fulfilling lives.
Gildredge House Offers:
continuity of education for boys and girls aged 4-19
a broad range of academic subjects promoting intellectual stimulation and inquiry
an expectation of high academic standards leading to 6th Form studies
small class sizes
excellent pastoral care
a solid foundation in the Lower School
an extended school day for older students
a broad range of extracurricular activities
specialism in Science and Technology
compulsory Sport, Art, Drama and Music
parent and community involvement
Students will be expected to:
meet academic challenges
discover their passions
contribute positively to society
become independent thinkers
be prepared for successful and fulfilling lives ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.