Glenbrook Primary School
- Glenbrook Primary School
- Head: Ms Carmel Longley
- T 020 8674 2387
- F 0208 678 1672
- E [email protected]
- W www.glenbrookprimary.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lambeth
- Pupils: 316
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 28th February 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Glenbrook Primary School is set on open, attractive green spaces in the heart of Clapham Park. We enjoy and actively work to maintain a strong community spirit among our children, parents and staff.
Glenbrook recognises the potential of every individual to achieve excellence. We strive to positively address underachievement and have very high expectations for all members of our school community. At Glenbrook we work hard to creatively remove barriers to achievement and raise self-esteem. We are determined to create a true culture of ‘learning for all’ through meaningful partnerships with the whole school community.
At Glenbrook everyone works to provide a welcoming, calm, happy and purposeful atmosphere within which, as members of a culturally rich community, we provide an education free from discrimination. We want our school to be characterised by openness and honesty. We believe in commitment, opportunity, respect and excellence.
We deliver a broad, balanced, relevant and futures-focussed curriculum in an optimum learning environment that is attractive, stimulating and informative.
From our stated aims, we work collectively to achieve the following objectives:
- A happy, calm and nurturing school community
- A highly stimulating learning environment
- Mutual respect and understanding
- An inclusive education
- The making of informed and responsible choices about how we behave and the impact of this on others
- Very high standards and expectations / intolerance of underachievement
- An exciting, progressive and varied curriculum
- Development of self-motivation, independence, positive attitudes and confidence
- Providing positive and diverse role models
We are proud of our extensive, lush green spaces but all the more excited by, and committed to, transforming lives and further enriching our wonderful community. If you would like to come and visit our exceptional school and see all that it has to offer, please contact the school office and we will be delighted to arrange a guided tour. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Glenbrook Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available