- Grafham Grange School
- Head: Mr M Sanders
- T 01483 892214
- F 01483 894 297
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.grafham-grange.co.uk
- A state special school for boys aged from 10 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 18
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 13th May 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Grafham Grange School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Mathematics (Numeracy) at an English Independent School (Functional Skill at Level 1)
Special Education Needs
Grafham Grange is an independent school, run by a charitable trust, providing for boys from ten to seventeen years who have emotional and behavioural difficulties. Boys are mainly weekly boarders.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available