- Grange School
- Head: Mr Keith Cox
- T 0161 231 2590
- F 0161 231 2417
- E [email protected]
- W www.grange.manchester.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 171
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th September 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th June 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Grange School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Grange school caters for pupils with a diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorder leading to moderate to severe learning difficulties and in some cases challenging behaviours.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available