Banstead Preparatory School
- Banstead Preparatory School
- Head: Vicky Ellis
- T 01737 352114
- F 01737 373 485
- E [email protected]
- W www.greenacre.surrey.sch.uk/
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 190
- Religion: None
- Fees: £4,050 - £13,098 pa
- Open days: Prospective Parents' Mornings - 9 May and 25 June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Greenacre School for Girls was established in 1933 by two exceptional young women. Both had a deep flair for teaching and a vision for a school that would provide not only excellent academic standards, but also an education tailored specifically to the needs of girls and young women. That vision is still central to the School today.
Greenacre is a thriving and vibrant school, large enough to offer variety, challenge and opportunities for all talents and interests, but small enough for each girl to be known as a unique individual. The School embraces the best of the nearby urban opportunities whilst being surrounded by countryside. The staff are highly qualified and committed to instilling the very best work habits in the girls and preparing them for an active role in the world. Greenacre is a human and sociable school, girls have the opportunity to develop fully, with all its resulting freedom and happiness.
Greenacre girls flourish in the school's wonderful environment and atmosphere where an innovative and outward looking approach is aligned with a respect for traditional values. They emerge as articulate, confident and inquisitive, accomplished, yet considerate young women of whom we are rightly proud. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Banstead Preparatory School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Independent School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Speech & Drama at an English Independent School (VRQ Level 1)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Independent School (GCSE Full Course)