- Greenbank High School
- Head: Ian Raikes Ba (Hons) Npqh
- T 01704 567591
- F 01704 568736
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.greenbankhigh.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sefton
- Pupils: 949
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th November 2010
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 12th December 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Greenbank High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Catering Studies at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Single Award)