Grove Children & Family Centre
- Grove Children & Family Centre
Tower Mill Road
Off Coleman Road
- Head: Rebecca Sherwood
- T 020 7701 6629
- E [email protected]
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 72
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 23rd January 2019
- 2 Full inspection 2nd December 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.