Grove Children & Family Centre
- Grove Children & Family Centre
Tower Mill Road
Off Coleman Road
- Head: Rebecca Sherwood
- T 020 7701 6629
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 70
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd December 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Grove Children & Family Centre
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.