- Guildford County School
- Head: Mr Jack Mayhew
- T 01483 504089
- F 01483 300849
- E email@example.com
- W www.guildfordcounty.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 1044
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Guildford County School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.