- Hadrian Academy
- Head: Hannah Bennett
- T 01582 618400
- F 01582 618400
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.hadrianacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 347
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Visitors welcome by appointment
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th January 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Hadrian Academy is a wonderful, lively and caring primary school, for
children aged between 4 - 11 years old. Our vision is to have a
school of excellence building further on our identified strengths and
caring ethos, where every child is encouraged to reach their full
Our school is justifiably known as a school with high expectations,
high standards and high achievements. We have the highest expectations for each child in our care and, as such, feel it is our responsibility to do our utmost to help them achieve their very best in all areas.
We have a pastoral care system which is strong and focused on our
children, with emphasis on clear and open communication with parents
We provide a very popular care club, Cool Kids, for children to
attend before and after school each day if you wish.
Extra-curricular activities advance the skills and interest of our children. We are known as a school who enters interschool sport events and a school that strives to win. For the musically talented we boast about our choir and our singing across the school. We are extremely proud to have been awarded the Gold Sing Up award. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hadrian Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.