Hampton Primary School
- Hampton Primary School
- Head: Ms Yvonne Nunn
- T 01227 372159
- F 01227 741549
- E [email protected]
- W www.hampton.kent.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 660
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th March 2020
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th December 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Special Education Needs
Hampton School has a designation for physically disabled children who are fully integrated in to mainstream school. We also have many years experience and a building adapted for hearing impaired children. The ethos the school is positively inclusive and a huge range of SEN needs are catered for very successfully.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year