- Harborne Academy
- Head: Mrs Jessie Elbaz
- T 0121 464 2737
- F 01214 644695
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.harborneacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 616
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th April 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Harborne Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.