- Harpole Primary School
- Head: Mr Duncan Thorpe
- T 01604 830072
- E email@example.com
- W www.harpoleprimary.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 210
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Satisfactory 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 20th October 2015
- 2 Full inspection 18th November 2010
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 27th March 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Harpole Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.