- Harris Academy Chafford Hundred
- Head: Mrs Nicola Graham
- T 01375 484580
- F 01375 484581
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.harrischaf…hundred.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Thurrock
- Pupils: 1276
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th November 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 8th May 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011, previously known as Chafford Hundred Campus Business and Enterprise College.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Harris Academy Chafford Hundred
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Psychology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|Future First||Building an alumni community|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.