- Harris Girls' Academy East Dulwich
- Head: Mrs Carrie Senior
- T 020 7732 2276
- F 020 7277 7785
- E email@example.com
- W www.harrisdulw…chgirls.org.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 804
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Monday 26th September 9:00-10:30
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th March 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 13th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Harris Girls' Academy East Dulwich is an outstanding school for girls, located on the edge of the stunning Peckham Rye Park. Serving a diverse and engaging cohort of girls, our vision is to develop girls with character, courage, commitment and conscience who are academically and personally successful and lead in their community and beyond. We are in the top 20 schools nationally for pupil progress and have secured outstanding GCSE results for the last 5 years. Our growing Post 16 cohort also secure very strong results and we have regular entrants to Russell Group universities. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Harris Girls' Academy East Dulwich
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.