- Hasland Hall Community School
- Head: Miss Ruth Moore
- T 01246 273985
- F 01246 551362
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.haslandhallschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Derbyshire
- Pupils: 707
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th September 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th September 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hasland Hall Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.