- Hasmonean High School
Holders Hill Road
- Head: Mr Andrew McClusky
- T 020 8203 1411
- F 020 8202 4526
- E email@example.com
- W www.hasmonean.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barnet
- Pupils: 1142
- Religion: Jewish
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th January 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Hasmonean High School operates on two sites: one in Hendon for boys and one in Mill Hill for girls.
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hasmonean High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking History at an English Comprehensive School (Cambridge International Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Best performance by Boys taking Modern Hebrew at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Modern Hebrew at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Religious Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Modern Hebrew at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Modern Hebrew at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.