- Haybridge High School and Sixth Form
- Head: Ms Caroline Hoddinott
- T 01562 886213
- F 01562 887002
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.haybridge.worcs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Worcestershire
- Pupils: 1172
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th December 2008
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 6th October 2005
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Haybridge is an 11-18 mixed comprehensive with 1,100 students (300 in the sixth form) serving North West Worcestershire.
Haybridge is deemed to be a high-performing specialist school. It is a Technology College, with two second specialisms of Vocational and Sports College. It is a Training School and Leading Edge School.
Converted to an academy 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Haybridge High School and Sixth Form
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.