- Haygrove School
- Head: Mrs Karen Canham
- T 01278 455531
- F 01278 427972
- E email@example.com
- W www.haygroveschool.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Somerset
- Pupils: 1074
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 8th November 2016
- 2 Full inspection 28th June 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 5th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
This is an exceptional school which provides a first class educational experience for every child in a safe, happy, caring and purposeful environment. Our ethos is characterised by traditional values, high expectation, rich opportunities, mutual respect, personal responsibility and pride. We foster a culture of endeavour, enjoyment of learning and the pursuit of individual achievement in all aspects of school and community life. Our aim is to enable all students to flourish academically and to develop into confident, courteous and well-rounded young adults, skilled and equipped for adulthood. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Haygrove School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Humanities: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.