- Hazelbeck Special School
- Head: Sue Pierce
- T 01274 777107
- F 01274 773623
- E email@example.com
- W www.hazelbeck.org
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bradford
- Pupils: 126
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 26th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 29th September 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
April 2010 - a new special school. Caters for pupils with autistic spectrum disorders, SLD and PMLD.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hazelbeck Special School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.