- Hazelwick School
Hazelwick Mill Lane
- Head: Ms Ann Fearon
- T 01293 403344
- F 01293 403446
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.hazelwick.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 1822
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 10th May 2016
- 2 Full inspection 14th June 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 10th December 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an Academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hazelwick School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Government & Politics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Latin at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Latin at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Tourism at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking Latin at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Latin at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Latin at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.