- Heaton Manor School
Jesmond Park West
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Headteacher Karen Blackburn
- T 0191 281 8486
- F 01912 810381
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.heatonmanor.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Pupils: 1881
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 16th October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Heaton Manor is a specialist Mathematics and Computing College with a second specialism as a Humanities College. The school was inspected by Ofsted in September 2004 when it was described as 'a very good school with some excellent features'.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Heaton Manor School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment||Y|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.