- Highbury Grove School
8 Highbury Grove
- Head: Ms Aimee Lyall
- T 020 7288 8900
- F 020 7288 8910
- E admin@highburygro…e.islington.sch.uk
- W www.highburygr…lington.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Islington
- Pupils: 1221
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th December 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 27th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Islington Sixth Form Consortium
What the parents say...
No comments received for Highbury Grove School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Turkish at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Bengali at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|Access Aspiration||Sources work placements|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.