- Highlands School
148 Worlds End Lane
- Head: Mr Bruce Goddard
- T 020 8370 1100
- F 020 8370 1110
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.highlands.enfield.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Enfield
- Pupils: 1504
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th March 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 17th March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Highlands is a new school, built under the PFI scheme. Opened by the Prime Minister,Highlands has a magnificent building on an attractive site with exceptional facilities.The school started in September 2000 with just a Year 7 cohort and is growing annually by 8 forms of entry. Already extremely popular and hugely oversubscribed, Highlands is committed to achieving excellent results and to supporting and developing the talents of all its students. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Highlands School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Modern Greek at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Modern Greek at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Modern Greek at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)