- Holly Lodge Girls' College
140 Mill Lane
- Head: Mr Andrew Keen Bsc Hons Npqh
- T 0151 228 3772
- F 01512 280161
- E hollylodge@hollyl…e.liverpool.sch.uk
- W hollylodge.liverpool.sch.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 786
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 20th May 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Holly Lodge Girls' College
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.