- Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
- Head: Mr Denis Oliver
- T 01477 689500
- F 01477 534489
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W vle.hccs.info/
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire East
- Pupils: 1287
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th October 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.