- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, Harlow
- Head: Miss Sue McGuiggan
- T 01279 424452
- F 01279 421168
- E email@example.com
- W www.holycross-…ri.essex.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 364
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 17th January 2017
- 2 Full inspection 18th January 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, Harlow
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.