- Holy Trinity
- Head: Mrs Anna Dickson
- T 01226 704550
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.holytrinitybarnsley.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barnsley
- Pupils: 1137
- Religion: Church of England/Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th July 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school September 2012, resulting from the merger of St Dominic's Catholic Primary School, Holy Cross Deanery Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School and St Michael's Catholic and Church of England High School
What the parents say...
No comments received for Holy Trinity
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking General Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking General Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.