Holy Trinity School
- Holy Trinity School
- Head: Mrs Pamela Leek-Wright
- T 01562 822929
- F 01562 865 137
- E email@example.com
- W www.holytrinity.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Worcestershire
- Pupils: 551
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th June 2017
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Holy Trinity school is small enough to be able to provide a caring community based on the foundation that each individual is well known to a large number of staff. A very strong pastoral system exists to provide the best possible care of pupils. The school able to offer a wide range of GCSE and A level subjects as well as a large number of extra-curricular activities. Christian based, multi-denominational and caring community where the individual matters that enjoys an excellent record with leading colleges and universities. Successful ISI inspection, we offer overseas trips, clubs, societies and charitable work. Musical, dramatic and sporting activities all help towards personal development. Pre and after-school care available 8:00am to 6:00pm (7:30am by prior agreement.)
Junior school pupils have specialist senior teachers for French, HE, Science and PE. Girls take 9 or 10 GCSE subjects from range of usual options plus Art, Computer Studies, Drama, Home Economics, IT, Modular Science, Music and Textiles. Non-exam subjects include Careers, Expressive Arts, Family Life, Games, PE and Swimming. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Holy Trinity School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
International Baccalaureate: primary years - primary years is a programme for ages 3-12.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available