- Holy Trinity School
- Head: Mrs Pamela Leek-Wright
- T 01562 822929
- F 01562 865 137
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.holytrinity.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Worcestershire
- Pupils: 551
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th June 2017
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Holy Trinity school is small enough to be able to provide a caring community based on the foundation that each individual is well known to a large number of staff. A very strong pastoral system exists to provide the best possible care of pupils. The school able to offer a wide range of GCSE and A level subjects as well as a large number of extra-curricular activities. Christian based, multi-denominational and caring community where the individual matters that enjoys an excellent record with leading colleges and universities. Successful ISI inspection, we offer overseas trips, clubs, societies and charitable work. Musical, dramatic and sporting activities all help towards personal development. Pre and after-school care available 8:00am to 6:00pm (7:30am by prior agreement.)
Junior school pupils have specialist senior teachers for French, HE, Science and PE. Girls take 9 or 10 GCSE subjects from range of usual options plus Art, Computer Studies, Drama, Home Economics, IT, Modular Science, Music and Textiles. Non-exam subjects include Careers, Expressive Arts, Family Life, Games, PE and Swimming. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Holy Trinity School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
International Baccalaureate:primary years - primary years is a programme for ages 3-12.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.