- Houghton Regis Academy
- Head: Mr Martin Bonner
- T 01582 863294
- F 01582 866543
- E email@example.com
- W www.houghtonregisacademy.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 265
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th July 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Houghton Regis Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.