- Hove Park School and Sixth Form Centre
- Head: Mr Jim Roberts
- T 01273 295000
- F 01273 295009
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.hovepark.b…on-hove.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brighton and Hove
- Pupils: 1603
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 8th February 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 4th February 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hove Park School and Sixth Form Centre
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Travel & Tourism at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE A level Single Award)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Italian at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Special Education Needs
The school maintains an SEN Record. All pupils are supported in line with the Code of Practice issued by the DFES. The school has students with a variety of SEN eg SpLD, Autism, Speech and Language difficulties, EBSD, VI, HI, MLD, medical, physical etc. Students are supported in a variety of ways eg in-class, small group and individual withdrawal. The school is working towards implementing the 'Every Child Matters' policy and promotes inclusion.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.