- Hucknall National Church of England (VA) Primary School
- Head: Miss Helen Bent
- T 0115 963 2678
- F 0115 964 0668
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.hucknallna…ryschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 418
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 20th March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school, opened Sept 06 - result of amalgating: Hucknall National CofE Junior School and Hucknall National CofE Infant School. Capacity 420.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hucknall National Church of England (VA) Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.