- Hull Trinity House Academy
Charlotte Street Mews
- Head: Mrs Karen Keaney
- T 01482 326421
- F 01482 324697
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.hthacademy.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kingston Upon Hull
- Pupils: 469
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 7th June 2016
- 2 Full inspection 15th February 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 22nd October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hull Trinity House Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking English Language & Lit at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)