- Hunter's Bar Junior School
Sharrow Vale Road
- Head: Mr Michael Watson
- T 0114 266 0547
- F 01142 684 878
- E enquiries@hunters…n.sheffield.sch.uk
- W www.huntersbarjunior.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sheffield
- Pupils: 358
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th March 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th June 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hunter's Bar Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.