- Hunters Hill College
- Head: Rev Andrew Lomas
- T 0121 445 1320
- F 01214 452496
- E email@example.com
- W www.hhcollege.org
- A state special school for boys aged from 11 to 16. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 121
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd July 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Hunters Hill College is a residential school for students with special needs. We have a long tradition and a strong reputation for providing a well-rounded curriculum, effective interventions and superb extra curricula activities.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Hunters Hill College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The young people who attend Hunters Hill have been identified as having moderate learning, emotional and behavioural difficulties with a wide variety of needs which, it is felt, are best met in an environment which is structured, calm and sympathetic to individuals who are insecure, lacking in confidence and have hitherto experienced failure in mainstream, day schools.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.