- Innsworth Infant School
- Head: Mrs Lisa Jones
- T 01452 730780
- F 01452 730780
- E email@example.com
- W www.innsworthinfant.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 140
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 14th March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 28th June 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Larkfield Infant School has a successful after school club for children 4 to 11. This runs five days a week 3.00 - 6.00 For further information contact Lin Willis at the school. Larkfield has strong links with the Innsworth Junior School with the aim of ensuring a shared ethos and academic standards. The school has a popular playgroup on site and shared activities are planned throughout the year between the reception children and the the 'rising fives' ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Innsworth Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.