- Iveshead School
- Head: Mr Matthew Parrott
- T 01509 602156
- F 01509 650764
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ivesheadschool.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 541
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 12th November 2015
- 2 Full inspection 21st September 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 16th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Iveshead School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Psychology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Special Education Needs
S.E.N. provision at Hind Leys provides for the individual needs of young people at every stage of their Upper School career, we aim not only to meet the legal requirement, but to extend upon it. We have specialist Teaching Assistants in all faculties, as well as a literacy assistant, this is in addition to our team of experienced Learning Support Assistants, regular training takes place to keep the team completely up to date with issues and methods. We have had great success with Special needs pupils, in terms of both academic and social achievements, this we attribute to the ethos of our college and our belief in the concept of 'Learning together, achievement for all'.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.