- John Colet School
- Head: Mrs Christine McLintock
- T 01296 623348
- F 01296 622086
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.johncolet.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 1012
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 22nd January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for John Colet School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Humanities: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.