- John Hanson Community School
- Head: Mr Russell Stevens
- T 01264 352546
- F 01264 339685
- E email@example.com
- W www.jhanson.hants.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hampshire
- Pupils: 847
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th June 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th February 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for John Hanson Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.