- John Henry Newman Academy
- Head: Amanda Hough
- T 01865 772495
- F 01865 772570
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.jhnacademy.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 369
- Religion: Church of England
- Current Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 8th June 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th June 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for John Henry Newman Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.