- John Henry Newman Academy
- Head: Amanda Hough
- T 01865 772495
- F 01865 772570
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.jhnacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 361
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th June 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th June 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for John Henry Newman Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.