Katharine Lady Berkeley's School A GSG School
- Katharine Lady Berkeley's School
- Head: Mr Andrew Harris
- T 01453 842227
- F 01453 845480
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W klbschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 1,230; sixth formers: 270
- Religion: None
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th October 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Katharine Lady Berkeley's School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking French - Listening at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Child Level 1)
- Best performance by Girls taking French - Reading at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Child Level 1)
- Best performance by Girls taking French - Speaking at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Child Level 1)
- Best performance by Girls taking French - Writing at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Child Level 1)
What The Good Schools Guide says
Since 1998, Andrew Harris BSc MA (early 60s). Born in London, (grammar) schooled in Buckinghamshire and a maths graduate of Exeter University with a masters from London, Mr Harris has worked all his life in large mixed comprehensive schools in the south of England. ‘This type of education gives the most rounded opportunities to young people, as it reflects the society in which they will live,’ he says. Thoughtful, measured and conventionally attired in suit and tie, Mr Harris exudes an air of calm and experience, alongside a palpable sense that the well-being of the whole school community is top priory. ‘Respect on all sides for all parties makes the school feel like a nice place to be’, he explains. ‘The ability to deal with the stresses and strains of adult life comes partly...
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.