- Kettering Science Academy
- Head: Mr Paul Davies
- T 01536 532700
- F 01536 532 709
- E enquiries@ketteri…scienceacademy.org
- W www.ketterings…nceacademy.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 1572
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th May 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 19th September 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Kettering Science Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.